Here are 5 helpful tips to help YOU when capturing your little ones’ smash cake session!
- BRING PROPS
- Adding things like balloons, garlands, and confetti to your session helps the photographer really capture their personality. It allows them to play and really gets them animated with their faces and gives their hands something to hold onto.
2. Bring their favorite stuffed animal or something that makes a sound to get their attention and look towards the camera.
3. Bring elements that add to the birthday theme. Jack’s birthday theme was party animal and you can see how the cake toppers are “party” animals along with the garland on the back.
4. Don’t forget about the cake stand!
5. Bring loads of wet whips to clean your almost 1 year old off with!
I hope these tips helps inspire you for your little ones smash cake session!
add a comment